About Us


T. Gabe Houston

Trial Attorney

330 Main Street, Suite 203-B
Seal Beach, CALIFORNIA, 90740

(562) 452-9522 (4-LawLab) — Phone
(714) 841-3921 — Cell
(714) 242-7700 — Fax


Our job is helping injured people realize their brighter future. T. Gabe Houston is the founding member of Houston Law of California, PC, a law firm devoted to compassionately helping injured people. Gabe helps injured innocent victims who have been hurt due to the carelessness of others. Our clients have suffered catastrophic personal injury, typically by defective products, dangerous properties or other negligent people, or have been injured on an airline or by a doctor or hospital. Houston Law of California also represents clients in cases involving Civil RICO and Qui Tam/Whistleblower matters. Gabe has complex trial, arbitration, mediation, and negotiation experience. Over the years, Gabe has successfully tried and arbitrated multiple complex cases to verdict in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice and products liability actions as well as criminal defense. He has also represented clients in securities and commodities regulatory and administrative litigation as well as pilots against regulatory agencies such as the FAA and NTSB.

Gabe originally founded Houston Law of California in 2008. In 2012 he suspended his solo practice and joined a prominent medical malpractice firm where he used his trial knowledge and experience in medicine to represent innocent victims of medical malpractice in suits against negligent physicians and health care providers. In 2018, Gabe returned to solo practice to stay focused on helping injured victims of catastrophic personal injury, defective products, dangerous premises and airline injuries. Gabe is a long time member of the Board of Directors of the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (OCTLA) and was recently elected to the Executive Committee where he currently serves as Parliamentarian. He is proficient in Spanish, both written and verbal.


Contact our office to schedule a free consultation and speak with an attorny about your case.